Ten things that made me happy:
- My guy and I had a night out together last Friday. We put the phones away and just enjoyed each other's company.
- I've been at the new job for a little over a month, and I was offered a promotion this week.
- Cuddles from fur babies (yes, this makes me happy every week.)
- Maxalt - a prescription wafer tablet that magically makes migraines vanish
- Paid holiday on Good Friday
- Wine night with a girlfriend
- I joined a new library near my new job. On their website, they list newly-released books (or upcoming new releases) and let the public vote on the books that the library should get. This made my book-lovin' heart oh-so-happy.
- Introducing the stepkid to the video for "Thriller"; his first statement that made me laugh was "that doesn't look like Michael Jackson", and I wasn't sure which MJ he's familiar with to compare Thriller MJ to; and second statement that made me smile was his genuine glee in the dance scene when he exclaimed "dancing zombies!"
- Eating chicken fajitas and guacamole that I cooked, and my guy saying "that was a great dinner that you cooked tonight".
- Guest posting for Rachel at A Nesting Nomad; hit that link and go check it out!
Hope you are feeling happy this week too!