Wednesday, January 8, 2014

List #9 - Shuffle '13

With so many annual recaps of the top news stories, top albums, highest grossing movies of 2013, I thought I'd have my own recap.  My ipod is on shuffle 98% of the time.  I just go with whatever song the ipod universe decides I should hear (although, I admit to skipping a song every now and then).  I've looked at what songs have played the most in my music collection during the past year.  As much as I think I have varied tastes in music, this list pretty much shows that I'm a rock chick through and through...
Here's my top 15 most played songs from 2013:
1.  Breaking Inside - Shinedown

2. Say You'll Haunt Me - Stone Sour

3. Leader of the Broken Hearts - Papa Roach
(I'm surprised this wasn't #1)




 4.  Tonight - Seether

5. Feels So Numb - Rob Zombie

 6. You're a Lie - Slash featuring Myles Kennedy

 7. Passenger - Powderfinger 
(highly successful Aussie band that I discovered when I moved here; I have no idea why they didn't break internationally)


8. Because We Can - Bon Jovi


 9.  Lonely Boy - The Black Keys 
(goodness gracious, I love this video)

10. Demon Speeding - Rob Zombie

11. The Hand That Feels - Nine Inch Nails




 12. Everything - Buckcherry

 13. What About Now - Bon Jovi

 14. - Lost In You - Three Days Grace




15 - Lies of the Beautiful People - Sixx A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!