Thursday, January 30, 2014

Book # 46



#46 - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - If you don't bother to click on the link provided, let me provide the synopsis you'd find there:   Set over the course of one school year in 1986, ELEANOR AND PARK is the story of two star-crossed misfits – smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try. When Eleanor meets Park, you’ll remember your own first love – and just how hard it pulled you under.

I adored this book.  Eleanor and Park were such endearing characters.  There's not many books that I'd read for a second time, but this is one that I will keep on my shelf to read again in the future.  If you like teen fiction, love stories, awkward but adorable characters, and an emotion-filled read, then this book is for you.

1 comment:

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!